Corporate Outings – Birthday Parties – Reunions – College Groups – Weddings
Graduations – Scouts and Athletic Groups – Church Fellowships
Just an old-fashioned party for any old reason … we welcome you all!!
Our picnic tables rest in a large field, under tents, with swings nearby for the kids. A collection of antique farm machines highlights the area. After you finish eating, visit our farm animals.
Already feeling hungry?
You may bring your own picnic fare or arrange to have your event catered. Have a Pig Pickin’! Heck, we’ll even furnish the ants!
Groups: Call ahead for reservations!
Use of the picnic area requires admission to the farm. This admission includes all the activities of regular admission including the hayride, 1 pumpkin per person, the cornfield maze, the giant haystack, a visit to the barnyard and more.
- Open daylight hours only on weekdays and weekends; inquire about specific hours
- Use of picnic area is included in the price of admission, and is first-come- first-serve. However, tables may be reserved in advance with a non-refundable payment of $5.00 per picnic table to ensure seating for your group.
- Rent your own tent and put it up for shelter, if desired.
- Groups of 200 or more may reserve exclusive use of one picnic area for up to four hours.
- Smaller groups can share the picnic area, but we will group tables to give each party its own space.
Pumpkin patch, corn maze and agritourism venue located convenient to the Research Triangle — Raleigh in Wake County, Durham in Durham County, and Chapel Hill in Orange County. Upchurch Farm is a seasonal attraction for groups, families and kids of all ages.