We just love seeing photos and videos taken of your family or friends having fun here at Upchurchl Farm! We also love the unique scenery pics too! Now’s the hard part – choose your favorite three photos (yes – choosing will be hard!) then Click here to enter them into our Fall Season Photo Contest via email! NOTE: in the subject line write ‘Photo Contest Entry by (your name)’.
Deadline: Entries must be received by November 1. Winners will be announced shortly after the fall season ends!
By submitting your photos/videos in the contest, you agree to the following Contest Rules.
- The contest is open to amateur photographers only. Photographers must be at least 18 yrs of age or have written permission of parent or guardian to enter contest.
- Photos must be taken at the Farmer Ganyard Harvest Festival at Upchurch Farm during the year Fall Season.
- A judge (or panel of judges) will select the top photos based on relevance to farm, creativity, and quality of the photos. Fall season winners will be announced before Christmas on our website and Facebook.
- Upchurch Fam will display the top winners on the website, Facebook and FlickR. Photo entries may also be shown prior.
- Each person may submit up to three (3) entries.
- Submission of an entry indicates agreement with this policy on the part of the photographer and any persons featured in the photo. It is the photographer’s responsibility to receive permission of any persons prior to submitting the photo.
- All photo entries become property of Farmer Ganyard and Upchurch Farm and may be used in other media featuring the farm. Photos may be used online on the farm website, Facebook page etc. just to mention a few.